SunGod Plays... 7 Days To Die

SunGod

Hey everybody, it's me, SunGod!

You might remember me from such shows as "Timmy: The Adorable Wonder Hamster", and "Blood Flows Red On The Highways!"... but seriously, I've returned to YouTube, and am kicking things off with the completion of the original 7DTD series that I started way the heck back in Alpha 6. Yeah, I said Alpha 6. That's 2014 for all you playing at home. Turns out that when life got busy, I had left hours and hours of gameplay footage unedited and unloved. Well, today I'm here to correct that injustice.

I will also be starting an all-new 7DTD series soon, starting with the current release (Alpha 20.6), and already have an episode or two queued up. You can also expect to see the remainder of the original 7DTD series released over coming weeks until all the newly-unearthed footage is edited up and released, which I'm now branding as "The Lost Episodes" (full YouTube playlist here).

I'm excited to be back, and hope to reconnect with many of you who I've enjoyed so much game-time with over the years. Drop me a note and let's chat!

-SunGod

Founder, The Long Dark Night PVE (RIP)

Here's Episode 45 of The Lost Episodes:

Edited by SunGod (see edit history)

Just released a new addition to The Lost Episodes, #46 "Welcome To Apocalypse Island". Just on the outskirts of a ruined city, I find a new home with a view of a frozen wasteland across the lake... which seems glorious until I actually have to go there to find desperately needed survival supplies.

ABOUT "THE LOST EPISODES"

Once thought lost to time, SunGod returns with newly-resurfaced episodes in hand to continue the original run of his long-running 7 Days To Die series with THE LOST EPISODES. Take a step back in time and join me for the journey through the zombie apocalypse!

The Lost Episodes #47 has just dropped!

Exploring the frigid nearby city brings about an entirely new set of suprises and challenges... namely staying warm... and finding food... and not getting killed.