Some Sincerel Advice !!!

godenzzm

Hi, I'm a player recently played 7 days. I have to say it's a @%$#ing awsome game. But still I hope you can add 3 type enemy, cause the currently enemy is so boring and repeated(both action and attributes). I sincerely you can read my advice through.

Type A. Let's call it Tracker. Its outlook should be bigger than common zombie. About one and half height of a normal zombie and full of musle. 
This kind of enemy often shows at a 4 or 5 level mission building,very rare in lower level task building. It can also show in field but not very often.
It moves slower than normal zombie(daylight) and double speed at night(still a little slower than normal zombie).When it finds player, it will relentlessly follow player even player run away from it with a long distance. It won't stop.

It has high Hp and high damage. It will cause a lot bullets to kill it and providing a lot of exp when killed. 
This kind of enemy provide a very good of horror feeling when in later game.Usually it's not very lethal but the mission can be much more execiting with it.

Type B. Let's call it Giant Zombie. Like the name shows It's 4 or 5 common zombie height and very big. 
This kind of enmey can only be found in field, not building. But sometimes it shows around player's building and try to attack it.
It moves very slow and with slow action, so it won't be a big threat to player but it's a huge thread to player's building.
It has very very high Hp and  very high damage. It will cause a very large amount of bullets to kill it and providing a very high exp when killed.
This kind of enmey can test players' building defense cause you know, they just like building.

Type C. Well.. I haven't decide the name yet. Its size is like common zombie.
This kind of enemy can be found in high level mission building and also field. It will follow and try to attack player when they find you. It could only be losed when player is able to 
run away from it with a certain distance.
It moves faster than common zombie both day and night. And it acts fast. Its damage is not very high but it attacks very faster so it's very dangerous  when be close to player.
It has a mediocre hp, lower than last two enemy but still higher than common zombie.
This kind of enemy is very lethal to player. When you face it the best you can do is to run away from it with a distance (if you can, imaging with overweight item at building) or just kill it.

That's all. I just hope it could be a better game. and if the enemy could be more diversifying a little, just a little.

1 hour ago, Cr0wst0rm said:

You can mod this all yourself. But i generally agree that it would be nice to see more variation, for example modular zombies... User editors for these types of things could be a thing aswell, depends on priorities of the devs.

dude, I just wanna add some  more interesting enemies, nothing more ! No need to be a mod right? But by the way, I currently don't know how much a mod can do, I just thought that's too simple for just a mod .

2 hours ago, godenzzm said:

dude, I just wanna add some  more interesting enemies, nothing more ! No need to be a mod right? But by the way, I currently don't know how much a mod can do, I just thought that's too simple for just a mod .

Seems like you haven't played the game at all tbh...