Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Riamus

Riamus

On 7/22/2024 at 9:05 AM, spud42 said:

computer is a AMD 5800X ,32GB ram. AMD XT6800 graphics. so should handle it..

discord wouldnt accept my login kept telling me the username or password was wrong... they were not wrong...

I can't help with a login problem, unfortunately.  You might try contacting discord for help with that or create a new account.  Note that Teragon's discord uses email verification, not phone number, so you can easily create a new email just to get a new login.

And yes, you can handle maximum view distance in the 3D preview.  Worth it to max that out, imo.

Riamus

Riamus

discord wouldnt accept my login kept telling me the username or password was wrong... they were not wrong...

I can't help with a login problem, unfortunately.  You might try contacting discord for help with that or create a new account.  Now that Teragon's discord uses email verification, not phone number, so you can easily create a new email just to get a new login.

And yes, you can handle maximum view distance in the 3D preview.  Worth it to max that out, imo.

Riamus

Riamus

I can't help with a login problem, unfortunately.  You might try contacting discord for help with that or create a new account.