Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Riamus

Riamus

23 hours ago, spud42 said:

With the A22 diary opened and the few vague comments from faatal about RWG. Does it look like any changes are going to affect this current version of Teragon? I realise that it could be anywhere from 6 months to a year before we see A22 released, despite the 2024 release hoped for by TFP. 

I am currently on day 106 of my current playthrough and starting to get bored. life is too easy..lol  I am going to play the last map i posted recently on the next playthrough. going to hold off making any more maps till A22  most likely..

There isn't anything I've seen that would suggest any problems but until they either give more information on changes or we try it ourselves, I can't say for certain. The stuff I've seen about RWG changes relate to things like enabling burnt forest or moving wasteland to the center... i.e. things that don't matter for Teragon as they don't actually change anything that affects third party maps.

They made a couple changes for A21 that requires some changes in Teragon, so it is possible that could happen again.  But I wouldn't expect it to take much time to make those changes, if any are needed.

Of course, this doesn't mean that a save made for A21 will work in A22.

Riamus

Riamus

23 hours ago, spud42 said:

With the A22 diary opened and the few vague comments from faatal about RWG. Does it look like any changes are going to affect this current version of Teragon? I realise that it could be anywhere from 6 months to a year before we see A22 released, despite the 2024 release hoped for by TFP. 

I am currently on day 106 of my current playthrough and starting to get bored. life is too easy..lol  I am going to play the last map i posted recently on the next playthrough. going to hold off making any more maps till A22  most likely..

There isn't anything I've seen that would suggest any problems but until they either give more information on changes or we try it ourselves, I can't say for certain. The stuff I've seen about RWG changes relate to things like enabling burnt forest or moving wasteland to the center... i.e. things that don't matter for Teragon as they don't actually change anything that affects third party maps.

They made a couple changes for A21 that requires some changes in Teragon, so it is possible that could happen again.  But I wouldn't expect it to take much time to make those changes, if any are needed.