Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Riamus

Riamus

4 hours ago, paulj_3 said:

@Riamus Hi:  A great little app to work with Teragon, but I got the message below, from Google after clicking on the link:

We're sorry. You can't access this item because it is in violation of our Terms of Service.

Find out more about this topic at the Google Drive Help Center.

I've always found Google to be a bit of a PITA, (along with a few others), and the only one that has really been as reliable as a clock - for me is - Microsoft's "OneDrive" . . .

I'll change the link to somewhere else.  I didn't know they wouldn't allow it there.  Looking over their list of policies, I don't see any that apply, but it doesn't really matter.

I updated the link to OneDrive to see if that works.  If not, I'll put it somewhere else.

Riamus

Riamus

3 hours ago, paulj_3 said:

@Riamus Hi:  A great little app to work with Teragon, but I got the message below, from Google after clicking on the link:

We're sorry. You can't access this item because it is in violation of our Terms of Service.

I've always found Google to be a bit of a PITA, (along with a few others), and the only one that has really been as reliable as a clock - for me is - Microsoft's "OneDrive" . . .

I'll change the link to somewhere else.  I didn't know they wouldn't allow it there.  For the time being, you can get it from Discord.  I'll update the link later tonight when I get a chance.  Looking over their list of policies, I don't see any that apply, but it doesn't really matter.

Riamus

Riamus

3 hours ago, paulj_3 said:

I'll change the link to somewhere else.  I didn't know they wouldn't allow it there.  For the time being, you can get it from Discord.  I'll update the link later tonight when I get a chance.