Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
spud42

spud42

19 hours ago, Riamus said:

Strange that it's taking so long.  I can generate an 8k map with crevices in about 35min on the current build, including rivers, a crater, and main and side roads.  Cliffs will take a long time depending on your settings, as will craters and crevices.  These are similar to roads (especially side roads) in that they are going to be time consuming, so your choice is a longer generation or not using some or all of these features.

i left the start loop and end loop commands enabled and just disabled the crevice command. it got stuck in the loop. when i went back and disabled the two loop commands it worked fine... this was from the advanced tab of course.

As far as directional biomes, if you swap column A and column B, you'll get snow in the south.

how is this done?

spud42

spud42

19 hours ago, Riamus said:

Strange that it's taking so long.  I can generate an 8k map with crevices in about 35min on the current build, including rivers, a crater, and main and side roads.  Cliffs will take a long time depending on your settings, as will craters and crevices.  These are similar to roads (especially side roads) in that they are going to be time consuming, so your choice is a longer generation or not using some or all of these features.

i left the start loop and end loop commands enabled and just disabled the crevice command. it got stuck in the loop. when i went back and disabled the two loop commands it worked fine... this was from the advanced tab of course.