Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Riamus

Riamus

18 hours ago, warmer said:

I have a liking for this setup. It gives you the feel of a bomb going off.

Lowest to high elevation-
Desert
Wasteland
Burnt Forest
Forest
Snow

In this map you spawn on the mountain by a rode with a few vehicles, like in the trailer :)

This is the result of hours of tinkering with height and smoothing setting for 20-ish parameters. 
Do we have an easy way to share teragon .ini presets?
image.thumb.png.c8cdd17da5af9006eba49e5b3b48e773.png

Any of the file sharing services can be used.  You can also post good presets in the #presets channel on discord.  If you do, I would recommend using the format that is used for existing shared presets.

3 hours ago, spud42 said:

that would be a good idea. maybe dropbox link or google drive link to the preset? each time teragon updates i forget to save my presets and the get overwritten... 

note to self: go backup those presets!

i need to get back into this and try some height maps etc. need to learn how to generate a plasma in greyscale for height maps. ok off to google now to search.....

Your presets should not be removed during an update unless you are saving your changes onto the default preset instead of saving your own copy.  I have presets going back many months worth of Teragon.  Some have been updated for A21 and some haven't been (yet).

You do need to reload your preset after updating.  Maybe that is what you are experiencing.

Riamus

Riamus

18 hours ago, warmer said:

I have a liking for this setup. It gives you the feel of a bomb going off.

Lowest to high elevation-
Desert
Wasteland
Burnt Forest
Forest
Snow

In this map you spawn on the mountain by a rode with a few vehicles, like in the trailer :)

This is the result of hours of tinkering with height and smoothing setting for 20-ish parameters. 
Do we have an easy way to share teragon .ini presets?
image.thumb.png.c8cdd17da5af9006eba49e5b3b48e773.png

Any of the file sharing services can be used.  You can also post good presets in the #presets channel on discord.  If you do, I would recommend using the format that is used for existing shared presets.

3 hours ago, spud42 said:

that would be a good idea. maybe dropbox link or google drive link to the preset? each time teragon updates i forget to save my presets and the get overwritten... 

note to self: go backup those presets!

i need to get back into this and try some height maps etc. need to learn how to generate a plasma in greyscale for height maps. ok off to google now to search.....

Your presets should not be removed during an update unless you are saving your changes onto the default preset instead of saving your own copy.  I have presets going back many months worth of Teragon.  Some have been updated for A21 and some haven't been (yet).