Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Riamus

Riamus

8 hours ago, Par_A said:

For privacy reasons, I am unwilling to give Discord my phone number. There's no rational reason for them to need that unique identifier to my personal life.

Do you think it would be possible to post the download link here? I'm really keen to get going on world dev for A21.

Thanks a lot!

Par

If you already have Teragon, it will update automatically to the new version for A21.  Test versions are only available on discord as the links can change and they are for testing and feedback is needed and is far easier in a single location (discord).  I know the download link for the normal version of Teragon is on the forum as that is where I originally downloaded it from.  A search for something like "Teragon download" in the mods section will probably bring it up.  I think it might actually be in the kinggen thread.  I am not at my computer so don't have it in front of me.

As far as discord and phone numbers, I won't debate such things but will point out that it does help prevent spam bots and that a phone number is already public unless it is unlisted.

Riamus

Riamus

6 hours ago, Par_A said:

For privacy reasons, I am unwilling to give Discord my phone number. There's no rational reason for them to need that unique identifier to my personal life.

Do you think it would be possible to post the download link here? I'm really keen to get going on world dev for A21.

Thanks a lot!

Par

If you already have Teragon, it will update automatically to the new version for A21.  Test versions are only available on discord as the links can change and they are for testing and feedback is needed and is far easier in a single location (discord).  I know the download link for the normal version of Teragon is on the forum as that is where I originally downloaded it from.  A search for sharing like Teragon download in the mods section will probably bring it up.  I think it might actually be in the kinggen thread.  I am not at my computer so don't have it in front of me.

As far as discord and phone numbers, I won't debate such things but will point out that it does help prevent spam bots and that a phone number is already public unless it is unlisted.

Riamus

Riamus

6 hours ago, Par_A said:

Thanks a lot!

Par

If you already have Teragon, it will update automatically to the new version for A21.  Test versions are only available on discord as the links can change and they are for testing and feedback is needed and is far easier in a single location (discord).  I know the download link for the normal version of Teragon is on the forum as that is where I originally downloaded it from.  A search for sharing like Teragon download in the mods section will probably bring it up.  I think it might actually be in the kinggen thread.  I am not at my computer so don't have it in front of me.

Riamus

Riamus

6 hours ago, Par_A said:

Thanks a lot!

Par

If you already have Teragon, it will update automatically to the new version for A21.  Test versions are only available on discord as the links can change and they are for testing and feedback is needed and is far easier in a single location (discord).  I know the download link for the normal version of Teragon is on the forum as that is where I originally downloaded it from.  A search for sharing like Teragon download in the mods section will probably bring it up.  I think it might actually be in the kinggen thread.