Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Pille

Pille

You might have already read Riamus's post in the other thread but if not I just wanted to let you know that an a21 compatible update has been released a couple of minutes ago. Also, for those who don't have discord, there's a short-term road map for the project:

1-month road map (till end of July)
* Compatibility with A21 (won't take a month)
* Improved feedback for incorrect settings (including fixes for crashes due to wrong settings)
* Bugfixes for rotations and part issue

Obviously, the first item has already been achieved to a significant extent. I admit that this doesn't look super existing but there may be stuff not mentioned in the schedule. 

Pille

Pille

You might have already read Riamus's post in the other thread but if not I just wanted to let you know that an a21 compatible update has been released a couple of minutes ago. Also, for those who don't have discord, there's a short-term road map for the project:

* Improved feedback for incorrect settings (including fixes for crashes due to wrong settings)

Obviously, the first item has already been achieved to a significant extent.

Pille

Pille