Aligning laser sight dots?

Aronai

I have several modded weapons that have misaligned laser sight dots (the dot is up and to the left of the center of the crosshair). I'm familiar with aligning scopes in the xml, but I'm unsure what properties might govern where the laser dot ends up.

Anyone know whether I need to tweak things on the item_modifier for the laser or the gun itself or...?

Edited by Aronai (see edit history)

On 11/3/2022 at 5:21 PM, Aronai said:

I have several modded weapons that have misaligned laser sight dots (the dot is up and to the left of the center of the crosshair). I'm familiar with aligning scopes in the xml, but I'm unsure what properties might govern where the laser dot ends up.

Anyone know whether I need to tweak things on the item_modifier for the laser or the gun itself or...?

Theres some videos on line, from memory first is left/right, middle up/down, last is in/out or something like this I think :)

On 11/4/2022 at 4:27 PM, RAGE PVE said:

Theres some videos on line, from memory first is left/right, middle up/down, last is in/out or something like this I think :)

I couldn't find any videos for the laser. I understand the scope ones and yes you're right with the order, it's X, Y, Z, but I don't know the name of the properties for the laser.

The scope ones are ScopeOffset. I tried LaserOffset but that didn't seem to work.