Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
arramus

arramus

Here is a small update for the Old West Migration Mod:

1. Dine Mine Fine

This is a T4 POI with all quest types covering 3 separate buildings and an underground passageway. An addition for the T4 quests with expansion to T5 for Infested brings further longevity to the Old West Town.

Dine reflects 'Spec's Cantina' on the left, and is for the party cook, Mine is for 'Tabby's Mining Company' in the middle, and Fine associates with 'Dr Cem's Apothecary' on the right, for the medic role. SpecBytes, Tabby, and Cemblack support the community with their livestreams and mod support and these POIs are taken from their current Wild West Mod play through as their Trader Tales bases.

spacer.png

Both 'Spec's Cantina' and 'Dr Cem's Apothecary' can appear at the end of streets, and their corner pathing is set appropriately. They fit in well on these long Old West Migration Mod streets, and add further variety to the mix; especially by reducing too much repetition of other POIs sitting on 25 x 50 tile slots.

spacer.png

arramus

arramus

Here is a small update for the Old West Migration Mod:

1. Wine Mine Fine

This is a T4 POI with all quest types covering 3 separate buildings and an underground passageway. An addition for the T4 quests with expansion to T5 for Infested brings further longevity to the Old West Town.

Wine reflects 'Spec's Cantina' on the left, Mine is for 'Tabby's Mining Company' in the middle, and Fine associates with 'Dr Cem's Apothecary' on the right. SpecBytes, Tabby, and Cemblack support the community with their livestreams and mod support and these POIs are taken from their current Wild West Mod play through as their Trader Tales bases.

spacer.png

Both 'Spec's Cantina' and 'Dr Cem's Apothecary' can appear at the end of streets, and their corner pathing is set appropriately. They fit in well on these long Old West Migration Mod streets, and add further variety to the mix; especially by reducing too much repetition of other POIs sitting on 25 x 50 tile slots.

spacer.png