Peer to Peer?

doctordisco880

Way to go, "Fun" Pimps - you broke the game. Thanks. Peer to Peer doesn't work anymore. The reason I love this game is that my husband and I can sit at the kitchen table and play it together, without having to do a bunch of server-related shenanigans. What's our server name when we're doing peer-to-peer? Steam ID? Nope. This is disappointing.

I agree. I played with my son who is in Chemo treatments. He was incredibly disappointed that I could not join his game. I can see he is online under friends but the server never shows up for me to join, regardless of what options I choose. 

I hope this is an error and not intentional.

19 hours ago, EsseReaper said:

I agree. I played with my son who is in Chemo treatments. He was incredibly disappointed that I could not join his game. I can see he is online under friends but the server never shows up for me to join, regardless of what options I choose. 

I hope this is an error and not intentional.

Hey there - I'm sorry about your son. I'm sure that being able to play this game with you helps him in getting through it - I hope he's better soon.

Here's what I figured out to do about this - I "rolled back" to the version of the game prior to this (20.3). You do that in the same area where you opt in to a beta - here's some ways to do that.

Hoping your son is better soon!

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like some solid customer support too.  Nothing for two weeks on this?  Fantastic.

Same thing as OP: husband-and-wife attempting to continue to play our p2p game... now I'm a @%$#ing network admin.?  Awesome.

EDIT: Thank you, @doctordisco880 for the suggestion.  Back in 20.3 and getting into the game.  :)

Archived