Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
darthsawyer

darthsawyer

Alright, I have been digging around the mod using Asset Studio, I think I found the file. reflex_bg in assets/prefabs/tactical action rifle/a21-dlx-tacticalactionrifle.prefab has a similar appearance as the background of the reflex sight. If this file is swapped to transparent it should solve the problem. You can't edit assets and repack them in Asset Studio, not sure how to fix this myself. @DanyEr12LX could you release a clear reflex sight version with this file fully transparent?
Edit: Tried using UABE, I can decompress A21-DLX-Scopes.unity3d but A21-DLX-Weapons.unity3d and DLX-Other.unity3d crash UABE when I try to decompress. I believe this file in in Weapons, so I think I have hit the limit of what I can do to fix this myself.

reflex_bg.png

darthsawyer

darthsawyer

Alright, I have been digging around the mod using Asset Studio, I think I found the file. reflex_bg in assets/prefabs/tactical action rifle/a21-dlx-tacticalactionrifle.prefab has a similar appearance as the background of the reflex sight. If this file is swapped to transparent it should solve the problem. You can't edit assets and repack them in Asset Studio, not sure how to fix this myself. @DanyEr12LX could you release a clear reflex sight version with this file fully transparent?

reflex_bg.png

darthsawyer

darthsawyer

Alright, I have been digging around the mod using Asset Studio, I think I found the file. reflex_bg in assets/prefabs/tactical action rifle/a21-dlx-tacticalactionrifle.refab has a similar appearance as the background of the reflex sight. If this file is swapped to transparent it should solve the problem. You can't edit assets and repack them in Asset Studio, not sure how to fix this myself. @DanyEr12LX could you release a clear reflex sight version with this file fully transparent?

reflex_bg.png