Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
caatalyst

caatalyst

5 minutes ago, Arma Rex said:

I thought as much, that's why I checked the AK47. No dice, unfortunately, but in the video you've shown it looks great, very fluid and lifelike. I've noticed error messages in my game file log relating to harmony, perhaps that's the reason why I'm not experiencing the intertia and swaying shown.

Could be I'm not sure. My mod setup is quite basic. I'm using weapon FOV set to about 70 with DLX, SMX UI, and the gore mod. I also disabled the raise weapon effect in DLX.

caatalyst

caatalyst

3 minutes ago, Arma Rex said:

I thought as much, that's why I checked the AK47. No dice, unfortunately, but in the video you've shown it looks great, very fluid and lifelike. I've noticed error messages in my game file log relating to harmony, perhaps that's the reason why I'm not experiencing the intertia and swaying shown.

Could be I'm not sure. My mod setup is quite basic. I'm using weapon FOV set to about 70 with DLX and the gore mod. I also disabled the raise weapon effect in DLX.