Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
iDoser

iDoser

Literally best mod for the game, since giving me Tarkov vibes at weapons. After played with it since early days of release, i just can't go back to vanilla game.

Just few observations/suggestions:

Magnum sometimes, bullet chamber floating in the air on the left side, and 2 of the bullets are outside to the right side of the weapon, also floating in the air. I have to remove/reinstall it's scope, to fix the mesh.

Also perhaps it will better if you can make work as 2 handed, since it's .44? (Attachment image below, and Desert Eagle perhaps to behave same, since it's .50?)

And maybe to remove finishing animation which rolling the chamber. It's adding extra time and which is kinda frustrating if you are surrounded by 2 or more enemies.

MP9 (SMG5), Reticle size (Reticle_00) works at reverse in my case. Vanilla value is 3.03 (or close i think?). Wanted to shrink the reticle size, and if i add anything lower than default value, it's enlarging the reticle, instead of decreasing it's size. Now, i'm using <parameter name="2X_Reticle_Size" value="4.75"/> and it's perfect (3840x1620 res).

And, <parameter name="IRONSIGHT_FOV" value="xx"/>  supposed to be for Iron Sights, field of view. Yet no matter which values adding to have a better view, it's just stay/using the default FoV.

Last but not least, maybe some slightly Reverb addition to AK/Hunting/Sniper, would be awesome?

By the way, is your mod contains any kind of Recoil? Because i'm using yours, paired with Harsher Recoil . Just need to know, so, to ditch HR. Otherwise, you should consider add some recoil/kicking 😉

That's all, and thank you very much for the great mod. Makes HUGECan't wait for more goodies.

Taurus44_t1.jpg

Edit: Possible fix for the vanilla excessive lens dirt at Reflex/2x Sights? Or your mod includes it's own improved versions?

20240805004524_1.jpg

Edit: Reloading glitch (chamber+bullets floating) after the spinning animation, just happened again:

20240805010117_1.jpg

and second reloading, 4 bullets around. (had NV on):

20240805010613_1.jpg

iDoser

iDoser

Literally best mod for the game, since giving me Tarkov vibes at weapons. After played with it since early days of release, i just can't go back to vanilla game.

Magnum sometimes, bullet chamber floating in the air on the left side, and 2 of the bullets are outside to the right side of the weapon, also floating in the air. I have to remove/reinstall it's scope, to fix the mesh.

Also perhaps it will better if you can make work as 2 handed, since it's .44? (Attachment image below, and Desert Eagle perhaps to behave same, since it's .50?)

And maybe to remove finishing animation which rolling the chamber. It's adding extra time and which is kinda frustrating if you are surrounded by 2 or more enemies.

MP9 (SMG5), Reticle size (Reticle_00) works at reverse in my case. Vanilla value is 3.03 (or close i think?). Wanted to shrink the reticle size, and if i add anything lower than default value, it's enlarging the reticle, instead of decreasing it's size. Now, i'm using <parameter name="2X_Reticle_Size" value="4.75"/> and it's perfect (3840x1620 res).

And, <parameter name="IRONSIGHT_FOV" value="xx"/>  supposed to be for Iron Sights, field of view. Yet no matter which values adding to have a better view, it's just stay/using the default FoV.

Last but not least, maybe some slightly Reverb addition to AK/Hunting/Sniper, would be awesome?

By the way, is your mod contains any kind of Recoil? Because i'm using yours, paired with Harsher Recoil . Just need to know, so, to ditch HR. Otherwise, you should consider add some recoil/kicking 😉

That's all, and thank you very much for the great mod. Makes HUGECan't wait for more goodies.

Taurus44_t1.jpg

Edit: Possible fix for the vanilla excessive lens dirt at Reflex/2x Sights? Or your mod includes it's own improved versions?

20240805004524_1.jpg

Edit: Reloading glitch (chamber+bullets floating) after the spinning animation, just happened again:

20240805010117_1.jpg

iDoser

iDoser

Taurus44_t1.jpg

20240805004524_1.jpg

iDoser

iDoser

Taurus44_t1.jpg

iDoser

iDoser

MP9 (SMG5), Reticle size works at reverse in my case. Vanilla value is 3.03 (or close i think?). Wanted to shrink the reticle size, and if i add anything lower than default value, it's enlarging the reticle, instead of decreasing it's size. Now, i'm using <parameter name="2X_Reticle_Size" value="4.75"/> and it's perfect (3840x1620 res).

Taurus44_t1.jpg