Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
DanyEr12LX

DanyEr12LX

1 hour ago, DanyEr12LX said:

Well guys... apparently I'm dumb as hell...

I just had my Steam Account hacked by a Russian hacker... so I won't be able to develop my Mod until Steam Support recovers my account, because obviously I cannot run the game.

I don't even want to say how I got my account hacked... because that's really a stupid way.

I'll let you know as soon as I get my account back... but I honestly don't know how long it will take, it's the first time I've been fooled so easily.

I've just furnished everything I had to the Steam assistance... hoping for the best.

And if you're wondering how I managed to get my account hacked, no... p🍑🍑n has nothing to do with it haha,

It was just a combination of unfavorable events, tiredness, superficiality... that led me to enter my credentials into a fake Steam login site (also known as phishing)... damn hacker got lucky 😒

DanyEr12LX

DanyEr12LX

1 hour ago, DanyEr12LX said:

Well guys... apparently I'm dumb as hell...

I just had my Steam Account hacked by a Russian hacker... so I won't be able to develop my Mod until Steam Support recovers my account, because obviously I cannot run the game.

I don't even want to say how I got my account hacked... because that's really a stupid way.

I'll let you know as soon as I get my account back... but I honestly don't know how long it will take, it's the first time I've been fooled so easily.

I've just furnished everything I had to the Steam assistance... hoping for the best.

And if you're wondering how I managed to get my account hacked, no... p🍑🍑n has nothing to do with it haha,

It was just a combination of unfavorable events, tiredness, superficiality... that led me to enter my credentials into a fake Steam login site...

(also known as phishing)... damn hacker got lucky 😒