Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Roland

Roland

On 5/6/2024 at 11:44 AM, Teck said:

I think biome inclusion discussion should reflect value to the game environment because it is already an unbalanced representation of the Arizona landscapes as it is. 

I think a swamp biome for a future DLC would be amazing regardless of any connection to Arizona reality. It doesn't have to be added to Navezgane. It could simply be for randomly generated maps. A biome covered in knee-deep murky water where zombies could be spawned prone beneath the surface would be terrifying. They could fill the biome with primarily crawlers and burnt zombies that they alter to have blue/green slimy tint instead of the red burning parts like they are doing to create alternates of all the other zombies. All basements would be submerged. It would add an incredible value to the existing game and so would be a great inclusion, imo

Roland

Roland

On 5/6/2024 at 11:44 AM, Teck said:

I think biome inclusion discussion should reflect value to the game environment because it is already an unbalanced representation of the Arizona landscapes as it is. 

I think a swamp biome for a future DLC would be amazing regardless of any connection to Arizona reality. It doesn't have to be added to Navezgane. It could simply be for randomly generated maps. A biome covered in knee-deep murky water where zombies could be spawned prone beneath the surface would be terrifying. All basements would be submerged. It would add an incredible value to the existing game and so would be a great inclusion, imo