Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Adam the Waster

Adam the Waster

1 hour ago, cmills said:

I mean, you could just set the biome slider for plains to 100% lol. IDK If its worth the time to design and code in its very own biome though..

I mean if they did it once they could do it again, just forest with less trees, or small trees, yellowish grass, rocks, and wild corn

It could be a half skull rank like the burnt forest. Then again I think it should be rethought 

Forest 1, plains 1/half, burnt forest 2, desert 2/half, snow 3, wasteland 4

Adam the Waster

Adam the Waster

57 minutes ago, cmills said:

I mean, you could just set the biome slider for plains to 100% lol. IDK If its worth the time to design and code in its very own biome though..

I mean if they did it once they could do it again, just forest with less trees, or small trees, yellowish grass, rocks, and wild corn

It could be a half skull rank like the burnt forest. Then again I think it should be rethought 

Forest 1, plains 1/half, burnt forest 2, desert 2/half, snow 3, wasteland 4

And as much as I would love too see a swamp. There isn't that many swamps/marshes in Arizona. Hell i bet there more snow then swamps, Unless they say it's a manmade one. 

They would have to do something special cuz mining would be a pain, no gators in Arizona (unless there's some lore like they were pets by someone crazy florida man) 

Unless they also add new marsh trees, new special zombie like a swamp zombie or do something special with it. It would be a forest but wet