Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
meganoth

meganoth

4 hours ago, Matt115 said:

Few post ago you said: " If bandits were included they would be rather disappointing zombies in bandit skins (just like they were in a few mods that had enabled them)". 

Am i right? So... this is good enough. Because... what do you expect?

As I have said multiple times, it is about what TFP (and maybe many players of the game) expected from bandits. Your theory is based on not only TFP rushing the release date but also that their ideas about the game (level of quality) change with it. As I said, everything is possible. But some is still very unlikely.

Well  Valheim have tower defence gameplay and even... pretty complexed th Events | Valheim Wiki | Fandom

Remember I play Valheim as well, I know how lame those events are really. You just put walls around your base and thats it. There are no tower defense elements, there are no traps. Just being attacked does not make a game into a tower defense game.

What you talk about is a shooter with a defensive mode. Whether you call that tower defense or not, there is a lot more in 7days.

But i think we both can agree that this: Comfort | Valheim Wiki | Fandom in 7dtd would works realy good.

Funny you say that: I absolutely HATE this constant need to check food and resting status, missing one of the timers is almost a sure way to get killed. I can get along fine with the survival light mode of 7daystodie, you really have to ignore the warning icons for a long time before it really becomes a problem. 

I don't like maze ideas - i have ww1 mentality : base is just bunker with basic defence outside agains single infectred  🤣

Tower defense is one of the important genres in this genre mix and one reason I am playing this game for so long. It won't go away, thankfully.

meganoth

meganoth

Few post ago you said: " If bandits were included they would be rather disappointing zombies in bandit skins (just like they were in a few mods that had enabled them)". 

As I have said multiple times, it is about what TFP (and maybe many players of the game) expected from bandits. Your theory is based on not only TFP rushing the release date but also that their ideas about the game (level of quality) change with it. As I said, everything is possible. But some is still very unlikely.

Well  Valheim have tower defence gameplay and even... pretty complexed th Events | Valheim Wiki | Fandom

Yawn. Remember I play Valheim as well, I know how lame those events are really. You just put walls around your base and thats it. There are no tower defense elements, there are no traps. Just being attacked does not make a game into a tower defense game.

What you talk about is a shooter with a defensive mode. Whether you call that tower defense or not, there is a lot more in 7days.

But i think we both can agree that this: Comfort | Valheim Wiki | Fandom in 7dtd would works realy good.

Funny you say that: I absolutely HATE this constant need to check food and resting status, missing one of the timers is almost a sure way to get killed. I can get along fine with the survival light mode of 7daystodie, you really have to ignore the warning icons for a long time before it really becomes a problem. 

I don't like maze ideas - i have ww1 mentality : base is just bunker with basic defence outside agains single infectred  🤣

Tower defense is one of the important genres in this genre mix and one reason I am playing this game for so long. It won't go away, thankfully.

meganoth

meganoth

Yawn. Remember I play Valheim as well, I know how lame those events are really. You just put walls around your base and thats it. There are no tower defense elements, there are no traps. Just being attacked does not make a game into a tower defense game.

meganoth

meganoth

3 hours ago, Matt115 said:

As I have said multiple times, it is about what TFP (and maybe many players of the game) expected from bandits. Your theory is based on not only TFP rushing the release date but also that their ideas about the game (level of quality) change with it. As I said, everything is possible. But some is still unlikely.