Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
zztong

zztong

18 hours ago, faatal said:

RWG uses tiles for many things. Biome tiles were 1024 squares. Now 256.

Ah, thanks. I guess that gives you more biome tiles to reach the desired percentages requested by the user and as a result the biomes on a map might not be as obviously blocky.

I added the burnt forest back to RWG today. Seems to be generating correctly now after a few bug fixes.

Oh, that's excellent. I missed the burnt forest enough that I made a small one manually on a custom Gateway Tile. There had been a few times I'd painted that biome back onto a map in a world's biomes file just to have it around.

Something that just occurred to me to ask is that if Stamps in modlets were going to be supported again? I have a couple of stamps in my modlet and they don't seem to get used in A21. The feature worked for a couple of different types of stamps in A20, though other types threw exceptions.

zztong

zztong

RWG uses tiles for many things. Biome tiles were 1024 squares. Now 256.

Ah, thanks. I guess that gives you more biome tiles to reach the desired percentages requested by the user and as a result the biomes on a map might not be as obviously blocky.

I added the burnt forest back to RWG today. Seems to be generating correctly now after a few bug fixes.

Oh, that's excellent. I missed the burnt forest enough that I made a small one manually on a custom Gateway Tile. There had been a few times I'd painted that biome back onto a map in a world's biomes file just to have it around.