Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Matt115

Matt115

1 hour ago, meganoth said:

Sure, but that is not the most likely outcome. Because A16 did not have everything kickstarter expected and not the quality they themselves expected from the game. If they were fed up with the game and wanted a change they would have pulled the plug from the current development already.

Yep then they could just fast add in A17 what left easy to made( bandits was pretty finished ) then add rest ( Zombie nomad mode - well i think almost nobody remember about that but... well kickstarter so have to be added) for gold . Because rest of stuff from kickstarter list was already implemented during A16 period.

Using "quality" as argument is two side sword - what was totaly accetable in 2013 wasn't in 2018 while stuff from 2018 is not in 2024. You know - nobody would complain about for example 7dtd graphic when in 2018 Granny was released. But - now you have Unshrounded. You know as longer you make a thing - no matter if it's a game, gun, car or building  it more outdated it became as longer you work on that. I think if now 7DTD 2 was made on similiar too Holistic engine - then you have destructible world without "blocks" . How could let's say building work? like in Valheim probably which in 2013 was impossible - after all 7dtd was looking like Minecraft during that times. So imagine how wonderful would be 7dtd but with valheim building when you can put few things in this same place not "blocks". Yet it will be possible just for 7dtd 2 which will be... Dunno in 2035 i guess?

1 hour ago, Arma Rex said:

I feel like we've had this same exact discussion before months ago with you comparing 7DTD to other games, or trying to force your understanding of what the game is on others.

Bummer, it fit perfectly within the Arizona landscape, wish it made a comeback.

Well - 7dtd is pretty like car like BMW E46. So people like X in that car some people don't. Most people agree about something with this car while rest not etc. yet still there is nothing much new to say

Matt115

Matt115

1 hour ago, meganoth said:

Sure, but that is not the most likely outcome. Because A16 did not have everything kickstarter expected and not the quality they themselves expected from the game. If they were fed up with the game and wanted a change they would have pulled the plug from the current development already.

Yep then they could just fast add in A17 what left easy to made( bandits was pretty finished ) then add rest ( Zombie nomad mode - well i think almost nobody remember about that but... well kickstarter so have to be added) for gold . Because rest of stuff from kickstarter list was already implemented during A16 period.

Using "quality" as argument is two side sword - what was totaly accetable in 2013 wasn't in 2018 while stuff from 2018 is not in 2024. You know - nobody would complain about for example 7dtd graphic when in 2018 Granny was released. But - now you have Unshrounded. You know as longer you make a thing - no matter if it's a game, gun, car or building  it more outdated it became as longer you work on that. I think if now 7DTD 2 was made on similiar too Holistic engine - then you have destructible world without "blocks" . How could let's say building work? like in Valheim probably which in 2013 was impossible - after all 7dtd was looking like Minecraft during that times. So imagine how wonderful would be 7dtd but with valheim building when you can put few things in this same place not "blocks". Yet it will be possible just for 7dtd 2 which will be... Dunno in 2035 i guess?

1 hour ago, Arma Rex said:

I feel like we've had this same exact discussion before months ago with you comparing 7DTD to other games, or trying to force your understanding of what the game is on others.

Bummer, it fit perfectly within the Arizona landscape, wish it made a comeback.

Well - 7dtd is pretty like car like BMW E46. So people like X some people don't. Most people agree about Y rest not etc. yet still there is nothing much new to say