Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
wolfbain5

wolfbain5

On 1/20/2024 at 8:02 AM, Adam the Waster said:

That would be kinda cool but. Tbh I would rather then do something that's more.... constant, the farmer is fine but how many people would be dressed as a football player to cheerleader. 

I would rather have like a solder in just BDUs, or maybe zombies wearing sports jerseys 

well, this happened around halloween supposedly from back stories around a9 time. so football season, depending on the time of day, how many high school, college, pro and semi pro games happen at that time and what are they wearing, including fans?

wolfbain5

wolfbain5

On 1/20/2024 at 8:02 AM, Adam the Waster said:

That would be kinda cool but. Tbh I would rather then do something that's more.... constant, the farmer is fine but how many people would be dressed as a football player to cheerleader. 

I would rather have like a solder in just BDUs, or maybe zombies wearing sports jerseys 

well, this happened around halloween supposedly from back stories around a9 time. so football season, depending on the time of day, how many high school, college, por and semi pro games happen at that time and what are they wearing, including fans?