Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
meilodasreh

meilodasreh

3 hours ago, Gamida said:

I don't recall ever seeing this Pegasus buff. Has something been mentioned about it before?

Didn't know about it before, but a quick google check brought up that it is a speed buff you can give yourself via console/creative menu.

Seems that has been around ...forever? ...couldn't find out in detail, but it's not new, that much I can tell. 

You can tell the shots were made whilst "tweaking" around with the game (one shot day 1, one shot day 9), so surely these are not real ingame shots.

funny side fact: I did read "memorial challenge" (possibly my brain did that because of the cathedral background theme),

and I was "oh cool a new quest type"...but then on the other shot with the better contrast it became obvious... 🥴.

Really, brain, very funny...

meilodasreh

meilodasreh

3 hours ago, Gamida said:

I don't recall ever seeing this Pegasus buff. Has something been mentioned about it before?

Didn't know about it before, but a quick google check brought up that it is a speed buff you can give yourself via console/creative menu.

Seems that has been around ...forever? ...couldn't find out in detail, but it's not new, that much I can tell.