Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Matt115

Matt115

8 hours ago, Jost Amman said:

Jokes aside, I think that more than new types of graphical representations of different things, we need new behaviors.

I'd like to see more variation in how different animals, and zombies, move, fight, or even how they interact with each other.

For example, I like how coyotes run away for a while if you hurt them badly, but then come back and try to get revenge. :) 

Just no. I will try to explain it but i know it won't be best explanation.

If you consider which animals in games are use in zombie games it's usualy.... wolf and bear. Why? because rest of animals will be too goofy so it will be working annoying.

Years ago in RE 4 you had spiders and even elephans. Yes COD bo4 had elephans but it's magic and stuff. Now RE is more serious while being RE in this same time. Ada want to kill zombie kid in one scene while another we use minigun. Okay someone can say that State of decay 3 have zombie deer in trailer. Yeah but Dead Island have zombie kid so trailer mean nothing.

So - if TFP won't go  into more serious vibes then.... best option would be just add more humanoid mutants

Matt115

Matt115

7 hours ago, Jost Amman said:

Jokes aside, I think that more than new types of graphical representations of different things, we need new behaviors.

I'd like to see more variation in how different animals, and zombies, move, fight, or even how they interact with each other.

For example, I like how coyotes run away for a while if you hurt them badly, but then come back and try to get revenge. :) 

Just no. I will try to explain it but i know it won't be best explanation.

If you consider which animals in games are use in zombie games it's usualy.... wolf and bear. Why? because rest of animals will be too goofy so it will be working annoying.

Years ago in RE 4 you had spiders and even elephans. Yes COD bo4 had elephans but it's magic and stuff. Now RE is more serious while being RE in this same time. Ada want to kill zombie kid in one scene while another we use minigun. Okay someone can say that State of decay 3 have zombie deer in trailer. Yeah but Dead Island have zombie kid so trailer mean nothing.

So - if TFP won't go  into more serious vibes then.... best option would be just add more mutants