Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
zztong

zztong

6 hours ago, Riamus said:

I get that for POI design, but would that affect a terrain block I place in game?  I didn't think it would.  The density you do as a POI designer affects the terrain blocks you place, not the building blocks, right?

In the Prefab Editor, we're applying some setting (density?) to something like the foundation blocks of the building, saying an adjacent terrain block is to extend into the foundation block by some amount. If you're placing terrain next to that foundation, I'll bet the setting persists.

Page 400, eh?

zztong

zztong

5 hours ago, Riamus said:

I get that for POI design, but would that affect a terrain block I place in game?  I didn't think it would.  The density you do as a POI designer affects the terrain blocks you place, not the building blocks, right?

In the Prefab Editor, we're applying some setting (density?) to something like the foundation blocks of the building, saying an adjacent terrain block is to extend into the foundation block by some amount. If you're placing terrain next to that foundation, I'll bet the setting persists.