Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Adam the Waster

Adam the Waster

3 hours ago, Cotabucky said:

Well done Fun Pimps and all involved helping make this so awesome! I usually change the xml hard on server. I am enjoying this vanilla a ton!!! . We will see over time if I gotta tweak something haha. I love all the changes so far! Great job and the best money I have ever spent on a game! Make some awesome DLC content at some point and I will buy it! 100% Early Access success story!

Really the main thing the base game needs is more crafting parts for things like decor parts like posters, corrugated metal, signs, wooden parts, mannequins. Etc 

A endgame water source collector like a water pump 

More settings like quality adjustments sliders, food, zombie and animal spawns etc 

Bandits and story 

Really that's it 

Adam the Waster

Adam the Waster

3 hours ago, Cotabucky said:

Well done Fun Pimps and all involved helping make this so awesome! I usually change the xml hard on server. I am enjoying this vanilla a ton!!! . We will see over time if I gotta tweak something haha. I love all the changes so far! Great job and the best money I have ever spent on a game! Make some awesome DLC content at some point and I will buy it! 100% Early Access success story!

Really the main thing the base game needs is more crafting parts for things like decor parts like posters, corrugated metal, signs, wooden parts, mannequins. Etc 

A endgame water source collector like a water pump 

More settings like quality adjustments sliders, food, zombie and animal spawns etc 

Bandits and story 

And overlord armor....