Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
meganoth

meganoth

10 minutes ago, Strengthinside said:

Developers! hey! I have few issues! one of which is dedicated server installed via steam on Linux won't launch, for some reason it tries to execute .bat file. So one needs to manually navigate in to the server folder and launch .sh file. This Bug persisted for a long time now, please, fix if possible. Also, Vulkan version no longer launcher (Alpha 21.2) I used to play on Vulkan on A20, is this a linux issue? or the game needs fixing? I am on latest Ubuntu now, using mesa 23.2.1 is it possible that it causes the issue? How can I check?

Love the game!!!

Wrong place. Please post in "General Support" and read the post that tells you how to post. Especially how to include the log file. And include more details, for example how do you start the dedicated server and when does it tell you it wants to start a .bat file

Generally I have installed brand new ubuntu 23.10 on my laptop and have noticed problems with applications, for example the newest inkscape has lots of problems with getting libraries of the correct version on 23.10. It would not surprise me if 7d2d has problems finding libraries as well. I would guess LTS would be the better bet at the moment

meganoth

meganoth

4 minutes ago, Strengthinside said:

Developers! hey! I have few issues! one of which is dedicated server installed via steam on Linux won't launch, for some reason it tries to execute .bat file. So one needs to manually navigate in to the server folder and launch .sh file. This Bug persisted for a long time now, please, fix if possible. Also, Vulkan version no longer launcher (Alpha 21.2) I used to play on Vulkan on A20, is this a linux issue? or the game needs fixing? I am on latest Ubuntu now, using mesa 23.2.1 is it possible that it causes the issue? How can I check?

Love the game!!!

Wrong place. Please post in "General Support" and read the post that tells you how to post. Especially how to include the log file.

Generally I have installed brand new ubuntu 23.10 on my laptop and have noticed problems with applications, for example the newest inkscape has lots of problems with getting libraries of the correct version on 23.10. It would not surprise me if 7d2d has problems finding libraries as well. I would guess LTS would be the better bet at the moment