Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Riamus

Riamus

On 11/4/2023 at 11:17 PM, Adam the Waster said:

The zombie dog does have new animations.  I hope we get it on the wolfs and coyotes. Maybe feral dogs??? 

But the game could uses difficultly in terms of wildlife again. Cuz they made it to easy in A21. As of yet I have not found 1 bear in the forest! I need some danger! Add a mountain lion or 2 or something!

They decided to make the forest the noob zone.  Lol.  Unfortunately, I like the forest aesthetically.  I never really liked the wasteland and the desert is "meh".  Snow is okay but nothing special.

Riamus

Riamus

On 11/4/2023 at 11:17 PM, Adam the Waster said:

The zombie dog does have new animations.  I hope we get it on the wolfs and coyotes. Maybe feral dogs??? 

But the game could uses difficultly in terms of wildlife again. Cuz they made it to easy in A21. As of yet I have not found 1 bear in the forest! I need some danger! Add a mountain lion or 2 or something!

They decided to make the first the noob zone.  Lol.  Unfortunately, I like the forest aesthetically.  I never really liked the wasteland and the desert is "meh".  Snow is okay but nothing special.