Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
meilodasreh

meilodasreh

9 hours ago, Old Crow said:

so crafting is more worth it. Let Rank 6 gear be available through looting high level POIs or something.

Good example.

TFP turned away from that, explicitly because they didn't want players to "sit comfy at home and craft all the stuff they want",

but wanted to encourage to go out and loot.

But the game always already relied heavily enough on looting, you always had to go out to get the resources you need, or the books for the skills/perks,

and all the other loot-only items.

Many decisions that were made recently just focussed the already existing focus another additional bit.

people aren't encouraged to go looting, they're forced to do so.

I'm fine with that playstyle,

but I can absolutely understand people who express their opinion that it has developed a bit too much into that direction now.

meilodasreh

meilodasreh

so crafting is more worth it. Let Rank 6 gear be available through looting high level POIs or something.

Good example.

TFP turned away from that, explicitly because they didn't want players to "sit comfy at home and craft all the stuff they want",

But the game always already relied heavily enough on looting, you always had to go out to get the resources you need, or the books for the skills/perks,

Many decisions that were made recently just focussed the already existing focus another additional bit.

I'm fine with that playstyle, but I can absolutely understand people who don't.

meilodasreh

meilodasreh

Good example.

I'm fine with that playstyle, but I can absolutely understand people who don't.

And really is there a point in telling those people who express that they don't like it that they just have to reach "late game" or whatever?