Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Riamus

Riamus

2 hours ago, n2n1 said:

Dear developers,
don't your designers think that new cars are too big relative to all other items in the world?
(or has it already been submitted for correction?)

Relative to what?  They fit the garage door size.  They are close enough to player and zombie size.  Animals are not bad compared to vehicles and I'd say any issue there relates to the animals instead of vehicles.  They fit the roads.

Also, you reference the new cars and yet they are basically the same size as the old cars (you can still see old cars in the game and are sometimes right next to the new cars).

Note: If you are from a country other than the US, the cars may seem large since American cars can be bigger than cars built in some other countries.  Perhaps that is why they seem large to you?  Just trying to figure out why you think they are too big relative to everything else.

Riamus

Riamus

2 hours ago, n2n1 said:

Dear developers,
don't your designers think that new cars are too big relative to all other items in the world?

Relative to what?  They fit the garage door size.  They are close enough to player and zombie size.  Animals are not bad compared to vehicles and I'd say any issue there relates to the animals instead of vehicles.  They fit the roads.

Also, you reference the new cars and yet they are basically the same size as the old cars (you can still see old cars in the game and are sometimes right next to the new cars).

Riamus

Riamus

2 hours ago, n2n1 said:

Dear developers,