Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
meilodasreh

meilodasreh

5 hours ago, Doomofman said:

Is it not just a colour swapped janitor?

I'd say you're absolutely right there.

It's him, with a different wig and new overall. Haircut itself and arm tattoos are recognizable.

...so let's call it a not-that-disguising Halloween costume, but still it's so cool to see that these variants are being implemented!

That color scheme could actually be used for many different zombies in a prison poi to make it more immersive, instead of just randomly spawn every color.

meilodasreh

meilodasreh

It's him, with a different wig and new overall. Haircut itself and arm tattoos are recognizable.

...so let's call it a not-that-disguising Halloween costume, but still it's so cool to see that these variants are being implemented!

That color scheme could actually used for many different zombies in a prison poi to make it more immersive, instead of just randomly spawn every color.

meilodasreh

meilodasreh

...so let's call it a not-that-disguising helloween costume, but still it's so cool to see that these variants are being implemented!

That color scheme could actually used for many different zombies in a prison poi to make it more immersive, instead of just randomly spawn every color.