Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
NekoPawtato

NekoPawtato

8 hours ago, zztong said:

What would you put in a "useless loot" table? 1 Iron, 1 Plastic, 1 Cloth, 1 Lead, 1 Brass, 1 Paper, 1 Stone, 1 Grass, 1 Wood? I tried putting cobwebs in a similar loot table. That caused problems reported by overhauls that nobody looted the cobwebs so the game continued to carry around the all the inventory data.

I'm open to suggestions, but right now I think it's a good thing that boxes aren't lootable.

Maybe the loot can be whatever materials you would get from it if you tried to break it? Those boxes are really good source of polymers which is needed for dew collectors early on. I'd hate to have to decide whether to break the container for polymer or loot it for items (assuming the container "poofs" when looted like trash)

NekoPawtato

NekoPawtato

What would you put in a "useless loot" table? 1 Iron, 1 Plastic, 1 Cloth, 1 Lead, 1 Brass, 1 Paper, 1 Stone, 1 Grass, 1 Wood? I tried putting cobwebs in a similar loot table. That caused problems reported by overhauls that nobody looted the cobwebs so the game continued to carry around the all the inventory data.

I'm open to suggestions, but right now I think it's a good thing that boxes aren't lootable.

Maybe whatever materials you would get from it if you tried to break it? Those boxes are really good source of polymers which is needed for dew collectors early on. I'd hate to have to decide whether to break the container for polymer or loot it for items (assuming the container "poofs" when looted like trash)

NekoPawtato

NekoPawtato

Maybe whatever materials you would get from it if you tried to break it? Those boxes are really good source of polymers which is needed for dew collectors early on. I'd hate to have to decide whether to break the container for polymer or loot it for items