Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Syphon583

Syphon583

22 hours ago, Matt115 said:

< sign> no.  Some things are proper or not. Is Vanguard proper? nope, it's terrible mistake and many agree about that. Is WaW reliable? yeah. I can do make large analise why 7DTD is inconsistent as hell if you want

Style consistency and quality are two different things, Matt.

I will reiterate. You clearly don't agree with the art direction TFP have taken with this game. We get it. That's fine. You don't have to like it. However, simply because someone (like yourself) does not like the art direction, that does not equate to the quality of the design. Your original statement was "this design is objectively bad". What you are stating is opinion which is, by its very nature, subjective.

Myself and plenty of other players think these designs look great. Those are subjective opinions. If it really bugs you that much, you should probably consider finding/making a mod to "correct" what you think is bad design or play a different game. TFP are building a game they want to play.

I can do make large analise why 7DTD is inconsistent as hell if you want

Please, by all means, write us an essay/treatise/dissertation on the subject.

(for the love of all that is good and holy in this world, don't actually do this. It's called sarcasm)

Syphon583

Syphon583

< sign> no.  Some things are proper or not. Is Vanguard proper? nope, it's terrible mistake and many agree about that. Is WaW reliable? yeah. 

I can do make large analise why 7DTD is inconsistent as hell if you want

Style consistency and quality are two different things, Matt.

I will reiterate. You clearly don't agree with the art direction TFP have taken with this game. We get it. That's fine. You don't have to like it. However, simply because someone (like yourself) does not like the art direction, that does not equate to the quality of the design. Your original statement was "this design is objectively bad". What you are stating is opinion which is, by its very nature, subjective.

Myself and plenty of other players think these designs look great. Those are subjective opinions. If it really bugs you that much, you should probably consider finding/making a mod to "correct" what you think is bad design or play a different game. TFP are building a game they want to play.