Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Adam the Waster

Adam the Waster

17 minutes ago, Arma Rex said:

Dude, what? 7DTD was NEVER like COD. The gunplay was pretty bare in the beginning, and has evolved a little since then.

I don't doubt that art style in games can degrade, but you're bringing up non sequiturs left and right by talking about COD and other zombie games, not a substantial reason as to how 7DTD has changed.

Plus, we're talking about an unfinished early access game that has little to no story yet, it's natural that things will change.

The game changed/overhauled at least 3 times in terms of graphics and theme

We went from PlayStation 1 and almost everything looking like plastic and genetic 

Too a super dark, gritty and ugly game with aspects of the PlayStation 1 version and not really a set tone 

Too a pretty decent looking game with a set theme they are going for a much more goofy simi-serous Apocalypse, were people wear buckets as helmets, guns made of trash and makeshift parts, and goofy places like the boobie trap, sushi chest, Poopie pants daycare! OHREALLY AUTO PARTS! Should i go on. 

Not even going to set aside the unrealistic thing like, why are their tones of wolfs in the US still, zombies even existing, radiation making things glow, power still being on! You know why? Cuz it's a game. 

Not every survival game needs to be DAYz level of realistic and I don't want that. Is there stuff that would improve the game to Make it harder? Oh yeah and I'm sure they will add it.. Hopefully 

*Cough* overlord armor *cough*

Adam the Waster

Adam the Waster

16 minutes ago, Arma Rex said:

Dude, what? 7DTD was NEVER like COD. The gunplay was pretty bare in the beginning, and has evolved a little since then.

I don't doubt that art style in games can degrade, but you're bringing up non sequiturs left and right by talking about COD and other zombie games, not a substantial reason as to how 7DTD has changed.

Plus, we're talking about an unfinished early access game that has little to no story yet, it's natural that things will change.

We went from PlayStation 1 and almost everything looking like plastic and genetic 

Too a super dark, gritty and ugly game with aspects of the PlayStation 1 version and not really a set tone 

Too a pretty decent looking game with a set theme they are going for a much more goofy simi-serous Apocalypse, were people wear buckets as helmets, guns made of trash and makeshift parts, and goofy places like the boobie trap, sushi chest, Poopie pants daycare! OHREALLY AUTO PARTS! Should i go on. 

Not even going to set aside the unrealistic thing like, why are their tones of wolfs in the US still, zombies even existing, radiation making things glow, power still being on! You know why? Cuz it's a game. 

Not every survival game needs to be DAYz level of realistic and I don't want that. Is there stuff that would improve the game to Make it harder? Oh yeah and I'm sure they will add it.. Hopefully 

#overlord armor 

Adam the Waster

Adam the Waster

3 minutes ago, Arma Rex said: