Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Roland

Roland

11 hours ago, meilodasreh said:

I'm not expecting A22 Dev Diary until end of the year.

Yes, they told us it would be a shorter cycle to A22, but on the other hand lots of stuff for A22 is already known and been showcased, because it was planned for A21 in the first place.

So they don't really have much new stuff to show and tell, and before they have bandits running on a level that's worth showing without everybody being "meh already saw that in the A21 dev thingy"...well that's why I guess not before end of 2023.

Feel free to rant at me for being such a pessimist.

I'd love to stand corrected.

Most likely they're neck-deep in costumes and outfits so they can't find the keyboard to update to A22. The first iterations of bandits almost made A21 so it's gotta be that other feature overhaul coming to A22 that people don't really want to think about or acknowledge.... ;)

Roland

Roland

Yes, they told us it would be a shorter cycle to A22, but on the other hand lots of stuff for A22 is already known and been showcased, because it was planned for A21 in the first place.

So they don't really have much new stuff to show and tell, and before they have bandits running on a level that's worth showing without everybody being "meh already saw that in the A21 dev thingy"...well that's why I guess not before end of 2023.

Most likely they're neck-deep in costumes and outfits so they can't find the keyboard to update to A22. The first iterations of bandits almost made A21 so it's gotta be that other feature coming to A22 that people don't really want to think about or acknowledge.... ;)

Roland

Roland

Most likely they're neck-deep in costumes and outfits so they can't find the keyboard to update to A22. The first iterations of bandits almost made A21 so it's gotta be the other thing that people don't want to think about. ;)