Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
cammel

cammel

2 hours ago, Roland said:

I agree that being able to enter in percentages would be a good QOL update. Until/if that happens, if you start every slider from zero and adjust each up one at a time it is pretty easy to get very close to the percentages you want. It took me no time at all to get 62% plains, 25% mountains, and 12% hills which is probably not going to be a very noticeable difference from 60-25-15.

The only problem is he is not going to get 62% plains and 12% hills. He is going to get 62% hills and 12% plains.  I do know if you rename the stamps, hills to plains and plains to hills it will work correctly.

100plains.png

100hills.png

cammel

cammel

2 hours ago, Roland said:

I agree that being able to enter in percentages would be a good QOL update. Until/if that happens, if you start every slider from zero and adjust each up one at a time it is pretty easy to get very close to the percentages you want. It took me no time at all to get 62% plains, 25% mountains, and 12% hills which is probably not going to be a very noticeable difference from 60-25-15.

The only problem is he is not going to get 62% plains and 12% hills. He is going to get 62% hills and 12% plains.  I do know if you rename the stamps hills to plains and plains to hills it will work correctly.

100plains.png

100hills.png

cammel

cammel

1 hour ago, Roland said:

The only problem is he is not going to get 62% plains and 12% hills. He is going to get 62% hills and 12% plains.

100plains.png

100hills.png