Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
XCOUNTRY

XCOUNTRY

I think someone was asking about this earlier, but they were misunderstood. Can we get the ability to custom edit the percentages in the world prefab editor instead of the arrows to increase and decrease percentages? I want 60% plains, 25% mountains, 15% hills. I should be allowed to type those values instead of playing the "mini game" decreasing one, then the other, then the other, then the other, before finding out that I cannot do it at all after 15min of trying. Guess 62% 15% 23% is it...

A percentage counter for the math impaired showing the total should suffice. If it doesn't equal 100%, throw an error.

This should go for all percentage-based terrain options.

XCOUNTRY

XCOUNTRY

I think someone was asking about this earlier, but they were misunderstood. Can we get the ability to custom edit the percentages in the world prefab editor instead of the arrows to increase and decrease percentages? I want 60% plains, 25% mountains, 15% hills. I should be allowed to type those values instead of playing the "mini game" decreasing one, then the other, then the other, then the other, before finding out that I cannot do it at all after 15min of trying. Guess 62% 15% 23% is it...

A percentage counter for the math impaired showing the total should suffice. If it doesn't equal 100%, throw an error.