Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
hiemfire

hiemfire

synonym for "suppressant" was partially censored

21 hours ago, NukemDed said:

id be willing to try a flamethrower on a shark if i had to

A high enough temperature jet of material at the proper pressure could render what is normally fire suppressant into a rather potent fuel source. Though good luck finding something like that outside of a research lab, much less a man portable version.

1 hour ago, Adam the Waster said:

Wait till he finds the native American burial grounds 

But I swear this is in nazagane. Unless I'm getting them mixed up. I know there's one 

Iirc it was southish of Trader Joel's current location, on top of a hill before you hit the burnt biome. Eastish of his location last Alpha.

hiemfire

hiemfire

synonym for "suppressant" was partially censored

A high enough temperature jet of material at the proper pressure could render what is normally fire suppressant into a rather potent fuel source. Though good luck finding something like that outside of a research lab, much less a man portable version.

hiemfire

hiemfire

A high enough temperature jet of material at the proper pressure could render what is normally fire @%$#ant into a rather potent fuel source. Though good luck finding something like that outside of a research lab, much less a man portable version.