Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Gamida

Gamida

I have voiced my opinion in the past about how I would like something in the game to be. Never always turned out how I wanted.

I have known though that this is a game that someone else is making and I really have very little input on how it will be, if any at all.

For instance if the pimps suddenly decided that you could make a stew with water, meat and feathers and if you eat it then for 10 minutes you could fly.

Well, that is what they want in their game and I really have no say. I can argue about it and if not changed I can just play like it is or I can just never play the game again.

For me history will likely repeat itself and I will play it how it is as I do really like the game overall.

This is just my opinion, not a fact.

Also if anyone makes a flying stew mod make sure you give me credit for the idea :D

Gamida

Gamida

I have voiced my opinion in the past about how I would like something in the game to be. Never always turned out how I wanted.

I have known though that this is a game that someone else is making and I really have very little input on how it will be, if any at all.

For instance if the pimps suddenly decided that you could make a stew with water, meat and feather and if you eat it then for 10 minutes you could fly.

Well, that is what they want in their game and I really have no say. I can argue about it and if not changed I can just play like it is or I can just never play the game again.

For me history will likely repeat itself and I will play it how it is as I do really like the game overall.

This is just my opinion, not a fact.

Also if anyone makes a flying stew mod make sure you give me credit for the idea :D