Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
RipClaw

RipClaw

1 hour ago, Justsomedudewholikespasta said:

Does anyone? It's not exactly lined out, and I don't want to have to watch some particular streamer or youtube content creator for the scoop. 

Which perks you have to take to push the corresponding skills can be learned by reading the descriptions of the skills. And the rest you learn by observation and a bit of logical thinking. If you want to know it exactly you can of course analyze the XML files.

I'm just sayin, how many other games make you gather tons and tons of magazines before you can make iron age weapons, when your drops are giving you AK-47's and 9mm pistols?

You do realize that these 3 different weapons with 3 different perks and skills? Since you mainly find the magazines in whose perks you put points, it is quite clear that you level other crafting skills much slower. And that you then find a better AK-47 than you can craft if you don't have a single point in machine guns is not surprising.

The FunPimps got high and came up with some magazine system and forced it into their loot system. It's stupid and doesn't make sense.

Looting is not my favorite thing either and I wish the Fun Pimps would offer an alternative for people who don't like to loot. But since this system isn't going away, it's best to learn how to make it work for you.

RipClaw

RipClaw

53 minutes ago, Justsomedudewholikespasta said:

Does anyone? It's not exactly lined out, and I don't want to have to watch some particular streamer or youtube content creator for the scoop. 

Which perks you have to take to push the corresponding skills can be learned by reading the descriptions of the skills. And the rest you learn by observation and a bit of logical thinking. If you want to know it exactly you can of course analyze the XML files.

I'm just sayin, how many other games make you gather tons and tons of magazines before you can make iron age weapons, when your drops are giving you AK-47's and 9mm pistols?

You do realize that these 3 different weapons with 3 different perks and skills? Since you mainly find the magazines in whose perks you put points, it is quite clear that you level other crafting skills much slower. And that you then find a better AK-47 than you can craft if you don't have a single point in machine guns is not surprising.