Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
meganoth

meganoth

1 hour ago, Matt115 said:

<sign> I mean that you can expect realism - if you find german corpse from ww2 you expect mp40 not famas right?  Because famas was made much more later :)

Even more!  Metro is post-apo series of games - there are ghosts, paranormal gates, mutated evolution of humans. Yet because it's set in Russia - you find russian weapons. What do you expect to find near corpse of russian soldier? make from junk shotgun? No - AK because there is no  sense for that.

No, you can't expect realism with THIS game. And you can list hundreds of other games where some parts have internal consistency or are realistic and others are not and it does mean sh** with THIS game.

While 7dtd - in cut from outside world secret bunker after sealed door with military box you will find gun made from random pipes which totaly doesn't have sense :)

Yes, but what you don't see is that this is not an accident, not a bug, not something that will be corrected because you tell them. You will find a pipe weapon in a military bunker and you will find it there in the release version as well. I can almost guarantee you that, as much as a random user on this forum can.

Medieval Dynasty - this same style since release. terraria? similiar situation. Conan? again. Ark similiar, Contagion this same story.  Even project zomboid which get change from 2d into 3d keep original style

Who cares? You don't seem to understand that a developer can be different from other developers, can develop his games differently. Ask Steam if they object and they will tell you they don't. Ask the terraria developers if they object and they will tell you they wont 😁. Nobody at TFP cares what the ark developers did or did not. It doesn't make a precedent that needs to be followed, there is no rule about it.

I mean, did you protest to project zomboid that they changed from 2d to 3d? You could have told them that "Terraria didn't, Conan didn't, Ark didn't, Contagion didn't change from 2d to 3d. So how can you do that?". They would have given you the same answer that TFP would.

You : you should tell this too faatal.

Me: he won't read it

You : you know he won't read it? 

Me: this exactly what i'm saying

Interesting. Which was the part where I did something similar to asking you "you know he won't read it?" in the part you quoted?

meganoth

meganoth

44 minutes ago, Matt115 said:

<sign> I mean that you can expect realism - if you find german corpse from ww2 you expect mp40 not famas right?  Because famas was made much more later :)

Even more!  Metro is post-apo series of games - there are ghosts, paranormal gates, mutated evolution of humans. Yet because it's set in Russia - you find russian weapons. What do you expect to find near corpse of russian soldier? make from junk shotgun? No - AK because there is no  sense for that.

No, you can't expect realism with THIS game. And you can list hundreds of other games where some parts have internal consistency or are realistic and others are not and it does mean sh** with THIS game.

48 minutes ago, Matt115 said:

While 7dtd - in cut from outside world secret bunker after sealed door with military box you will find gun made from random pipes which totaly doesn't have sense :)

Yes, but what you don't see is that this is not an accident, not a bug, not something that will be corrected because you tell them. You will find a pipe weapon in a military bunker and you will find it there in the release version as well. I can almost guarantee you that, as much as a random user on this forum can.

51 minutes ago, Matt115 said:

Medieval Dynasty - this same style since release. terraria? similiar situation. Conan? again. Ark similiar, Contagion this same story.  Even project zomboid which get change from 2d into 3d keep original style

Who cares? You don't seem to understand that a developer can be different from other developers, can develop his games differently. Ask Steam if they object and they will tell you they don't. Ask the terraria developers if they object and they will tell you they wont 😁. Nobody at TFP cares what the ark developers did or did not. It doesn't make a precedent that needs to be followed, there is no rule about it.

I mean, did you protest to project zomboid that they changed from 2d to 3d? You could have told them that "Terraria didn't, Conan didn't, Ark didn't, Contagion didn't change from 2d to 3d. So how can they do that?". They would have given you the same answer that TFP would.

You : you should tell this too faatal.

Me: he won't read it

You : you know he won't read it? 

Me: this exactly what i'm saying

Interesting. Which was the part where I did something similar to asking you "you know he won't read it?" in the part you quoted?