Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
meilodasreh

meilodasreh

13 hours ago, vergilsparda said:

DYING to know where the 5th person sits, because there's the two front seats and the two in the back... unless someone sits in the empty space in the bed, perhaps? 👀

On the contrary my friend, the moment I saw that vehicle I immediately wondered why it only supports 5 people.

At least there is not a single movie with a postapocalyptic theme, where everybody is neatly and properly seated inside their vehicles,

fasten your seatbelts please.

There's always at least one or two of them just clinging to the sides or on top of their jury-rigged whatever monstrosities they drive around.

So really, thinking MadMax style, this thing should be able to support 8 people or more.

meilodasreh

meilodasreh

13 hours ago, vergilsparda said:

DYING to know where the 5th person sits, because there's the two front seats and the two in the back... unless someone sits in the empty space in the bed, perhaps? 👀

On the contrary my friend, the moment I saw that vehicle I immediately wondered why it only supports 5 people.

At least there is not a single movie with a postapocalyptic theme, where everybody is neatly and properly seated inside their vehicles.

There's always at least one or two of them just clinging to the sides or on top of their jury-rigged whatever monstrosities they drive around.

So really, thinking MadMax style, this thing should be able to support 8 people or more.