Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Matt115

Matt115

8 hours ago, Jost Amman said:

The good news is that you don't even have to pay for that.

The Fun Pimps have been so smart about it, that you can get all of that from mods, for free. :nod:

Bad news : most of them are bad quality :) So better to get something good that something terrible for free : what you looks better and more suitable for 7dtd? This zombie models from paid game no more room in hell 2?

No More Room in Hell (@nmrih) / Twitter

or from mod?

2022-01-11_10-23-15.png

I think first option looks much better :) 

So:

1. Yes it would be possible to make vanilia suitable mod but... modders just don't do it

2.  Someone can said " But modders are not rich enough to buy good models!" - true yet are able to "take off " harley queen from Batman. I think they could take models from cod, l4d2, or even re 2 ( spoiler art - people are using RE 2 models for mods in diffrent games)

3. "this is cause because it's not final version" no. Which model you choose for mod is your decision. 7DTD get 1 update per year not per month. Somehow Valheim is able to get "vanilia" like aethetic mods

So - no this is not alternative: if you doesn't have leg but you would have money you would rather get good prothetic leg made by serious company not wooden leg done by using wood from garbare

Matt115

Matt115

8 hours ago, Jost Amman said:

The good news is that you don't even have to pay for that.

The Fun Pimps have been so smart about it, that you can get all of that from mods, for free. :nod:

Bad news : most of them are bad quality :) So better to get something good that something terrible for free : what you looks better and more suitable for 7dtd? This zombie models from paid game no more room in hell 2?

No More Room in Hell (@nmrih) / Twitter

or from mod?

2022-01-11_10-23-15.png

I think first option looks much better :) 

So:

1. Yes it would be possible to make vanilia suitable mod but... modders just don't do it

2.  Someone can said " But modder are not rich enough to buy good models!" - true yet are able to "take off " harley queen from Batman. I think they could take models from cod, l4d2, or even re 2 ( spoiler art - people are using RE 2 models for mods in diffrent games)

3. "this is cause because it's not final version" no. Which model you chooise for mod is your decision. 7DTD get 1 update per year not per month. Somehow Valheim is able to get "vanilia" like mods

So - no this is not alternative: if you doesn't have leg but you would have money you would rather get good prothetic leg made by serious company not wooden leg done by using wood from garbare