Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Riamus

Riamus

I'm not really concerned about cloth, nor would I consider it any incentive to try the alpha of A21.1 rather than wait for stable.  In the end, such a change is just another hit against crafting.  They raised duct tape and now cloth in recipes, making crafting even less desirable.  It seemed like a good change having the magazines as I found myself wanting to craft, unlike in A20.  However, once I realized the changes to the recipes, it was no longer of any interest to me.  I'm actually crafting even less in A21 now than in A20 because even things I used to craft just aren't worth crafting anymore.  I really don't see why they think that making people want to craft by adding magazines (which worked at least to a point) would go well with changing recipes to be more of a grind and hassle.  In the end, I think they'll have even fewer people who want to craft than before.  Just a guess based on my own views, though.

Riamus

Riamus

I'm not really concerned about cloth, nor would I consider it any incentive to try the alpha of A21.1 rather than wait for stable.  In the end, such a change is just another hit against crafting.  They raised duct tape and now cloth in recipes, making crafting even less desirable.  It seemed like a good change having the magazines as I found myself wanting to craft, unlike in A20.  However, once I realized the changes to the recipes, it was no longer of any interest to me.  I really don't see why they think that making people want to craft by adding magazines (which worked at least to a point) would go well with changing recipes to be more of a grind and hassle.  In the end, I think they'll have even fewer people who want to craft than before.  Just a guess based on my own views, though.