Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
mstdv inc

mstdv inc

1 hour ago, métaphore said:

Maybe you didn't read the part where I'm also writting that I'm playing with all Traders removed from the World.

Anyway, trader or not, one of my first task, day 1, is to collect five glue in order to craft a full set of padded armor (glue is dropping now, from garbage much more frequently than Duct Tape). Like you, Cloth wasn't ever an issue, until now, for crafting crude bandages, duct tape and early armor on day one.

Now, as it takes 10 times as many pieces of cloth to do the exact same thing, one can easily understand that it's changing the early routine quite a bit... in fact, I usually can't collect those many piece needed as, even if I have all the glue to craft my armor, forge and workbench as early as the end of day one, I won't have them all before day 4 to 5.

What prevents you from collecting fabric from curtains, beds and tents? This can be done without the participation of a trader.
There is enough fabric in the game, but for some reason you don't want to collect it.

The original game does not involve survival without a trader and does not force you to do anything until the end of the first day. You are not playing the game the way the developers intended, so the balance is broken for you.

You should contact the modders to make the changes you need in the form of a modification.

mstdv inc

mstdv inc

1 hour ago, métaphore said:

Maybe you didn't read the part where I'm also writting that I'm playing with all Traders removed from the World.

Anyway, trader or not, one of my first task, day 1, is to collect five glue in order to craft a full set of padded armor (glue is dropping now, from garbage much more frequently than Duct Tape). Like you, Cloth wasn't ever an issue, until now, for crafting crude bandages, duct tape and early armor on day one.

Now, as it takes 10 times as many pieces of cloth to do the exact same thing, one can easily understand that it's changing the early routine quite a bit... in fact, I usually can't collect those many piece needed as, even if I have all the glue to craft my armor, forge and workbench as early as the end of day one, I won't have them all before day 4 to 5.

What prevents you from collecting fabric from curtains, beds and tents? This can be done without the participation of a trader.
There is enough fabric in the game, but for some reason you don't want to collect it.

The original game does not involve survival without a trader and does not force you to do anything until the end of the first day. You are not playing the game the way the developers intended, so the balance is broken for you.

You should contact the mod developers to make the changes you need in the form of a modification.