Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
gpcstargate

gpcstargate

On 7/22/2023 at 7:05 PM, meganoth said:

Maybe make a bug report

It Is NOT A BUG ... just incomplete design of working parts in game ... If Blocks are turned 1 way - they paint one direction and if you turn that same block, it will paint a different direction ... This has Been going on for years and nothing has been done about it. ... I know it is just a Game, but it should work as designed and we have been missing blocks parts as in outside and inside corners for some shapes for so long is another thing ... (To be Honest, I think we are missing More Outside Corners for many of the shapes than inside corners)

Building is one of the things That makes the game enjoyable for many players and at nearly 8000 hours of game play, it is one of my enjoyments of the game.

Thank You and Have a Great Day ... The OldGamer 😌

gpcstargate

gpcstargate

19 hours ago, meganoth said:

Maybe make a bug report

It Is NOT A BUG ... just poor design of working parts in game ... If Blocks are turned 1 way - they paint one direction and if you turn that same block, it will paint a different direction ... This has Been going on for years and nothing has been done about it. ... I know it is just a Game, but it should work as designed and we have been missing blocks parts as in outside and inside corners for some shapes for so long is another thing ... (To be Honest, I think we are missing More Outside Corners for many of the shapes than inside corners)

Building is one of the things That makes the game enjoyable for many players and at nearly 8000 hours of game play, it is one of my enjoyments of the game.

gpcstargate

gpcstargate

19 hours ago, meganoth said:

Maybe make a bug report

It Is NOT A BUG ... just poor design of working parts in game ... If Blocks are turned 1 way - they paint one direction and if you turn that same block, it will paint a different direction ... This has Been going on for years and nothing has been done about it. ... I know it is just a Game, but it should work as designed and we have been missing blocks parts as in outside and inside corners for some shapes for so long is another thing.