Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Riamus

Riamus

3 hours ago, khzmusik said:

EDIT: Also is it my imagination, or have a lot of the sounds been changed again? Example being the looting sound for birds' nests.

The patch notes mentioned the open, close and destroy sounds for the nests were changed, probably because people were commenting on it sounding like breaking wood.  I didn't see anything about other sounds.  I'm skipping this round of experimental as A21.1 doesn't sound like it really does anything to fix the more glaring A21 bugs.  So I haven't seen what is changed other than glancing through the patch notes.

Riamus

Riamus

3 hours ago, khzmusik said:

EDIT: Also is it my imagination, or have a lot of the sounds been changed again? Example being the looting sound for birds' nests.

The patch notes mentioned the open, close and destroy sounds for the nests were changed.  I didn't see anything about other sounds.  I'm skipping this round of experimental as A21.1 doesn't sound like it really does anything to fix the more glaring A21 bugs.  So I haven't seen what is changed other than glancing through the patch notes.