Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
meganoth

meganoth

4 hours ago, SMiThaYe said:

Somewhat vague, but I appreciate the progress update. What I gather from that is if those features aren't done, alpha 22 will be delayed til it's polished and those features are already being worked on so confidence is good. Almost a content lock for certain alphas as we slowly approach gold.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but it is normal that a new alpha is already being worked on while the older alpha just came out and still receives updates. Does not prevent long cycles per se.

meganoth

meganoth

3 hours ago, SMiThaYe said:

Somewhat vague, but I appreciate the progress update. What I gather from that is if those features aren't done, alpha 22 will be delayed til it's polished and those features are already being worked on so confidence is good. Almost a content lock for certain alphas as we slowly approach gold.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but it is normal that a new alpha is already being worked on while the older alpha just came out and still receives updates.