Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
RipClaw

RipClaw

4 hours ago, Riamus said:

I said nothing about game progression on its own.  I said that crafting does not in any way keep up with gamestage progression for me.  And if you read the forum, you'll see a variety of experiences.  For some people, crafting outpaces gamestage.  For others, it's far lower than gamestage.  And for others, it's just about right.

I made a comparison between JaWoodle and IzPrebuilt.

JaWoodle on day 26 can build a minibike, a chem station, a Q3 steel spear and a Q4 sniper rifle. IzPrebuilt also on day 26 can build a Gyrocopter, a Crucible, a Q5 Steel Club and a Q5 Auto Shotgun.

Both play on 60 minute days and both live in the desert. The differences are that IzPrebuilt also loots at night because he plays on Insane Nightmare anyway and he knows exactly which perks to take to most effectively get the magazines he wants.

That's how different progress in crafting can be.

RipClaw

RipClaw

4 hours ago, Riamus said:

I said nothing about game progression on its own.  I said that crafting does not in any way keep up with gamestage progression for me.  And if you read the forum, you'll see a variety of experiences.  For some people, crafting outpaces gamestage.  For others, it's far lower than gamestage.  And for others, it's just about right.

I made a comparison between JaWoodle and IzPrebuild.

JaWoodle on day 26 can build a minibike, a chem station, a Q3 steel spear and a Q4 sniper rifle. IzPrebuild also on day 26 can build a Gyrocopter, a Crucible, a Q5 Steel Club and a Q5 Auto Shotgun.

Both play on 60 minute days and both live in the desert. The differences are that IzPrebuild also loots at night because he plays on Insane Nightmare anyway and he knows exactly which perks to take to most effectively get the magazines he wants.

That's how different progress in crafting can be.