Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
meilodasreh

meilodasreh

2 hours ago, Riamus said:

Arrows have a chance to hit anywhere within the circle shown, regardless where the crosshair is pointed.  Add in drop as well and it's possible to miss even if you're a good aim.

I only see a crosshair, there is no additional circle shown to me.

Anyway, I know what you mean, and yes I know that, but I still think it happens a bit too regularly that I miss a zombie that is only a few blocks away, because of the "anywhere within the crosshair" thingy.

And that's distances where the zombie head more or less fills up the entire "circle", and arrow drop hasn't really started to take effect.

Handguns feel much more accurate, but no noticeable difference considering the crosshair.

Yes maybe I'm just a bad aim, but I think it would be no harm if bow aiming would be slightly adjusted towards better accuracy...well except for the zombies I guess 😀

meilodasreh

meilodasreh

1 hour ago, Riamus said:

Arrows have a chance to hit anywhere within the circle shown, regardless where the crosshair is pointed.  Add in drop as well and it's possible to miss even if you're a good aim.

Yes I know that, but I still think it happens a bit too regularly that I miss a zombie that is only a few blocks away, because of the "anywhere within the crosshair" thingy.

And that's distances where the zombie head more or less fills up the entire "circle", and arrow drop hasn't really started to take effect.

Handguns feel much more accurate, but no noticeable difference considering the crosshair.

Yes maybe I'm just a bad aim, but I think it would be no harm if bow aiming would be slightly adjusted towards better accuracy...well except for the zombies I guess 😀